Monday 24 August 2009

Creativity Breakthrough


On a much happier note, I finally got my work from an exhibition back today plus a cheque! With the center closing, reopened in another center without me being told, & just day to day life, I didn't get round to picking my work or poster up!
Doesn't it look great as a poster! :)
The cheque was from Breakthough, who used a piece of my work in their first issue of their magazine "Reflections". The letter attached to the cheque even says "keen to recieve more of your work....both magazine....coffee table book"!!!! *little happy dance*
Ok it's only £20, but it's a start & gets my name out there. Look at me a published artist!! LOL!


I'm SOOOOO freakin' proud of that little photocopy....I can see it keeping me going when I want to throw the brushes in!

No comments:

Post a Comment