Tuesday 8 December 2009

A Wooly Wonderland!

I've finally got round to redoing my crocheted Goddess Doll. I have to say I think this one is much better than the previous one.
I'm currently getting the pattern tested by a pair of angels on Flickr, so keep your eyes peeled, it maybe up soon.

I've left it really plain so it can be decorated & made however you wish. Make it really personal!

I've been over at WolfDreamers blog again. She has a ton of AWESOME free patterns,
Recently she's been offering her buy only patterns for free for a week & as soon as I saw her snowman, I knew I had to make him. Unfortunately he's no longer available for free, but it's still cheap!
I made a few changes (you know me, always having to put my on spin on things I make!). I left off the arms & added a cute little Christmas sign. Just a twig & a message from a Christmas card making kit.
I think he's SO cute!
I'm currently making Wolfdreamers The Angel and Devil Chubbies. Hurry it's only available free until tonight!
They are so sweet, you can't help but make a pair!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the snow man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - gaiarising@yahoo.com9 December 2009 at 20:28

    You're dolls are wonderful! I am looking for pictures of some goddess dolls to include in a class that I am putting together. Would love to have some of these with whatever type of attribution you'd like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! :)

    Kim I'll of course be adding any pictures I recieve of them to here.
    So keep checking back, hopefully the testers will be finished by this time next wek!

    ReplyDelete